Neurocone Brain Performance Centers understands that each person with depression is never exactly the same. Treatment has to be designed for each individual and their medical needs. Neurocone believe the disorders can go unnoticed a lot of times, due to the person can be very good at hiding their symptoms. Someone with depression not only suffers mentally, but they can also suffer physically from the stress of dealing with their disorder alone. Learn more about Neurocore at Crunchbase.
— Neurocore (@neurocore) July 8, 2018
Neurocore knows if left untreated the disorder could get worse and can possibly lead to suicide. This is why the center strongly believes more funding is needed to help find cures for those that suffers from all forms of depression such as,
- Major depression gives a person a sense despair on a daily bases. It consumes every aspect of their lives.
- Persistent depression may be labeled for someone that has depression for several years.
- Seasonal effective disorder can come about when there is less sunlight during the days and season is changing to winter. See more information at Linkedin about Neurocore.
- Bipolar disorder may have depressions come at different times. There are highs and lows when someone has bipolar, and it can be diagnosed as major depression when they are at their lowest.
- Psychotic depression involves not only bouts of depression, but it can also have someone being paranoid at the same time. No sense of reality can happen with psychotic depression.
- Postpartum depression is closely watched for women who have recently given birth. It has to do with the drastic hormone changes. The depression can come on suddenly and last for months.
Neurocore offers many locations in the Florida and Michigan areas. They treat children and adults with many facets of brain disorders. The center realizes the importance of treatment and has created a core program that helps design a patient’s treatment according to tests performed within the program. The center also provides a boot camp for those with memory issues.
Neurocore believes every case of depression can be treated and no one should have to suffer from the disorder alone.